3. MembershipUpon sign-up you will be granted member access to the TA course materials and/or video/videos included in the product package you purchased. Other terms applicable to your subscription will be provided at the time you purchase such subscription.
4. TA Intellectual Property; Limited License to TA ServicesOur videos and the advice, information, services, and other content, including movements and movement sequences contained in and/or demonstrated to you in these videos, and their accompanying descriptions, (the Works), are owned by Trina Altman and are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. These Works are provided to you under license pursuant to the following terms, unless otherwise indicated expressly and in writing; you do not acquire any interest in any of the Works other than the rights licensed to you by the terms below. For any TA Services that enable you to use any video content, software, or other materials owned or licensed by us only after you become validly authorized by us, we grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to access and use the specific TA Services, and any related software, content, or other materials FOR YOUR PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. None of these written and digital materials may be copied, shared, or distributed at any time. Any use of the TA Services other than as specifically authorized by these terms, without the prior written permission of TA, is strictly prohibited and will automatically terminate the license granted herein without any further action by TA. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws such as (but not limited to) copyright and trademark laws. This license is revocable at any time.
5. Trademark NoticesThe PILATES DECONSTRUCTED®, YOGA DECONSTRUCTED™ and TRINA ALTMAN™ marks, and other website marks, graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are trademarks or trade dress of TA in the U.S. and/or other countries. TA’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of TA. All other trademarks and logos on this site are the property of their respective owners.
6. RestrictionsYou are prohibited from, and expressly agree that you will not: (i) circumvent or disable any content protection system or digital rights management technology used with any TA Services; (ii) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce any TA Services to a human-readable form; (iii) remove identification, copyright or other proprietary notices in or on the TA Services; (iv) access or use any TA Services in an unlawful or unauthorized manner or in a manner that suggests an association with our content, products, services or brands, unless you have an executed agreement with us that allows for such activity; (v) use, alter, copy, modify, store, sell, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, publicly perform, display, post, transmit, create derivative works of, or exploit any TA Services or any part thereof, except as expressly authorized in these Terms or as part of the TA Services provided to you; (vi) introduce a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tamper with, impair or damage any TA Services or connected network, or interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of any TA Services; (vii) access, monitor, or copy any element of the TA Services using a robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or manual process without our express written permission; or (viii) sell, resell, or make commercial use of the TA Services, unless you have an executed agreement with us that expressly allows for such activity. You may not access or use any TA Service in violation of United States export control and economic sanctions requirements. By accessing or otherwise using any services, content or software through any TA Services, you represent and warrant that: (ix) your access to and use of the TA Services, or any content or software therein, will comply with any and all requirements in these Terms; (x) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a terrorist supporting country, and that you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties; and (xi) you will comply with all applicable local, national, and international laws, rules, regulations and ordinances in connection with your use of any TA Services and our websites.
7. User Content; User ConductCertain TA Services include public forums, which include without limitation, discussion forums, message boards, blogs, chat rooms or instant messaging features. You acknowledge these public forums are for public and not private communications. You further acknowledge that any user generated content you upload, submit, post, transmit, communicate, share or exchange by means of any public forum may be viewed on the Internet by the general public, and therefore, you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any such submission or posting. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the user generated content you upload, submit, post, transmit, communicate, share or exchange by means of any public forum and for the consequences of submitting or posting same. You must only use the TA Services for lawful purposes, and you must not use them in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else’s enjoyment of any TA Services. In using any TA Services, and in particular, our websites, you expressly acknowledge you are prohibited from, and agree that you will not without our prior express written consent: i. copy, reproduce, or improperly use or access any content on our websites; ii. modify, distribute, or re-post any content on our websites for any purpose; or iii. use the content on our websites for any commercial exploitation whatsoever. iv. disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, our websites, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through our websites or affiliated or linked sites; v. access content, data or portions of our websites which are not intended for you, or log onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; vi. attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the TA Services, including websites, applications, or any associated system or network, or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; vii. access any TA Services or our websites through any automated means, such as “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers”; viii. interfere or attempt to interfere with the use of our websites or applications or the TA Services by any other user, host or network, including, without limitation by means of submitting a virus, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing”; ix. use any data mining, “scraping”, web crawling, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods on our websites; x. harass, “stalk”, disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of our websites or affiliated or linked sites; xi. upload, post, or otherwise transmit through or on our websites any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files; xii. use, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose any TA trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including the images found at our websites, the content of any text, or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page) without TA’s express written consent; xiii. use meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing a TA name, trademark, or product name without TA’s express written consent; xiv. deeplink to our websites without TA’s express written consent; xv. create or use a false identity on our websites, share your account information, or allow any person besides yourself to use your account to access our websites; xvi. harvest or otherwise collect information about TA users, including email addresses and phone numbers; xvii. download, “rip,” or otherwise attempt to obtain unauthorized access to any TA Services, content or other materials; and xviii. post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you.
8. Account Access; PasswordsMembers/Subscribers to TA Services may not share, give or sell their password or username to any other person or entity. Excessive viewings or logins by any Member/Subscriber will be construed by TA as fraudulent use of the Website, which will result in the immediate cancellation of Membership/Subscription without refund. When becoming a TA Member/Subscriber you agree to take all actions possible to protect your username and password from fraudulent use. TA reserves the right to cancel any TA Membership/Subscription it believes has been compromised, or is being used fraudulently, at its own discretion. If you register with the TA Services, you will be required to choose a password and email address, and you may be asked for additional information regarding your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify TA of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session. You may never use another Subscriber’s account without prior authorization from TA. TA will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Agreement.
9. Your Contact with Advertisers or Third Party VendorsYour dealings with advertisers and third party vendors found on or through the TA Services, including your participation in promotions, the purchase of goods, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activities, are solely between you and the third party. TA does not make any representations or warranties with respect to any goods or web sites that may be obtained from such third parties, and you agree that TA will have no liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any activities you undertake in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, services, information or other materials available, or through such third parties, through the TA Services. You acknowledge that such external sites usually have their own terms and conditions, including privacy policies, over which TA has no control and which will govern your rights and obligations with respect to the use of those websites.
11. ReleasesYou acknowledge that the exercises and movements that are presented in TA videos, are moderate to vigorous physical activities which carry a risk of injury. You hereby release and discharge TA and any Affiliates and Performers of these videos from any and all claims, suits, rights of action, losses, charges, damages, demands, debts or causes of action, in law or in equity, that you have, or may come to have, against the TA Affiliates, arising out of, or relating to, your viewing or practice of the movements and exercises presented within these videos and/or your practice of these movements and exercises. You understand and agree that this Release is a condition precedent to your access to these videos and the TA Services. You acknowledge that you are aware of Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, which provides that “a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor [or claimant] does not know or suspect to exist in his/her favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him/her, must have materially affected his/her settlement with the debtor [or opposing party].” Nonetheless, it is your intent to release TA and the TA Affiliates, fully and finally. You hereby waive any benefits you may have pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1542 to the fullest extent permitted by law and assume the risk of any and all claims against TA and the TA Affiliates, or any of them, which you do not know or suspect to exist whether through ignorance, oversight, error or otherwise.