This Yoga Deconstructed® workshop will teach you:
- How to apply modern movement science to your yoga teaching.
- How to bring functional movement into your classes, while still feeling like you are teaching yoga.
- An exercise science based approach to sequencing to prepare the body for movement and minimize the risk of pain and injury.
- Understanding the components of a pose, such as directions of movement at each joint, loading principles, and biomechanics.
- An introduction to taking an interdisciplinary approach to teaching yoga and how to add techniques from other modalities to your teaching toolbox.