Supplemental Privacy Notice for
Individuals in the European Union
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS UNDER GDPR
Trina Altman LLC (“TA”, “we”, “our” or “us”) provides this Supplemental Privacy Notice to individuals (“you”, “your”, “data subject”) in the European Union (EU). You have certain data privacy rights, as defined by the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your privacy rights relative to your relationship with TA may vary depending on circumstances, as described below. References to “Site” below apply to our website, trinaaltman.com.
If you are interested in reading TA’s Privacy Notice, please follow this link.
Privacy Rights for Individuals Communicating with TA Directly
For data subjects who communicate directly with TA via digital media (i.e., email, our Contact Us form, phone, fax, etc.), your privacy rights include the following:
- Access: You have the right to request that we provide you access to a copy of your personal data held by TA.
- Correction, Amendment and Deletion: You have the right to request a correction or amendment of your personal data held by TA. You also have a right to request that TA deletes certain personal data about you.
- Restriction: You have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal data held by TA if you contest the accuracy of your personal data held by TA or the lawfulness of TA’s processing of your personal data.
- Portability: You have the right to receive your personal data held by TA in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit your personal data to another organization without hindrance from TA.
- Objection: You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to TA’s processing of personal data about you, unless TA demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for continuing such processing. You also have the right to object to any automated decision-making (such as user profiling) used by TA.
- Complaints: You have the right to lodge a complaint or concern about our data privacy practices with TA directly and/or with an appropriate supervisory authority.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, as described above, please submit your request to TA by using the information in the How to Contact Us section below.
How to Lodge a Complaint Under GDPR
If you are in the EU and wish to lodge a complaint about our data privacy practices with a regulatory authority in your country, you can find details at this link: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens_en.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions or concerns, you may contact TA directly via post, phone or email:
Trina Altman LLC
c/o Privacy Official
12911 Shoup Ave
Hawthorne, CA 90250 USA
tel no.: (203) 738-9480
If you request to opt-out of our marketing communications or those of our partners, there may be a 30-day period before such opt-out will take effect.
UPDATES TO THIS SUPPLEMENTAL PRIVACY NOTICE
TA created this Supplemental Privacy Notice on 05/07/2021. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Supplemental Privacy Notice at any time. Your continued use of the Site following reasonable notice of such modifications constitutes your acceptance of any changes to this Supplemental Privacy Notice.